• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Search results

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
  1. K

It's all connected

Xehanort lost his memories Castle Oblivon makes you lose memories Could the answer be right under our nose? Xehanort might have traveled up Castle Oblivion, but in doing so he lost his memories. He might have found some portal that connects Castle Oblivion to The Radiant Garden. There he...
  2. K

What was the worst thing that happen to you in KH2

i was doing my 3rd playthrough on Kingdom Hearts, the last time I saved was at the Seven Wonders, i played until I faced Barbossa, i beat him and the game froze. i just sat silently ready to explode. I also turned into Anti during Xigbar fight, yet I still owned him XD
  3. K

My Thoery on KH2 FM+ Secret Ending

It is just a theory. Don't flame me if you think differently. People are made of The Heart, The Body, The Soul. When hearts are consumed, heartless are created. The body then acts on its own with no heart nor soul, a nobody. The soul is left behind and turns into a chaser. There is Sora's...
  4. K

new here

I have no idea how to get an avi, anyone mind helping?
Back