• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Search results

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
  1. J

Painting project & etc.

So, I'm on the edge of finishing the my second "painting" about Death Note, and I have one ready, already. So, I'll get the Images in the topic and then the off-site links to them, if they don't be seem to be viewable in your browser. Feel free to comment. Project 1: L (Finished) Off-site...
  2. J

The 14th member, Xion

But Xion has dark blue hair, and Riku has lighter color of blue. And I really don't think that Xion would be Riku's nobody, because a organisation members name are formed from their old names, and in somewhere they just put the X. So, Riku = Xion? I don't think so. But nice theory thought.
  3. J

Summon King Mickey: King's Charm

I remember having same kinda thread all over internet on this Summer. :D The information is completely false. Someone just has made this up, maybe in the hope of getting bigger ego or something. Fake, completely fake.
  4. J

Back, it's been a long time~

Hiya again. I decided to leave these forums long time ago, and now that I find myself bored at the night, I saw these forums again, so I thought I would make a newbie thread, if anyone would remember me or something. Thanks.
  5. J

wheres the last treasure in radiant garden?

It's called 'Ansem's Study', and from there you can see a huge place. That's the manufactory, and you'll get to there from a elevator, what is in there.
  6. J

wheres the last treasure in radiant garden?

Lol, Fenrir does not count as treasury, it's aqruided from beating Sephy. But anyways, I always think like this. Whatever treasure I'm looking for, I look ne item next to it, and I think where I got it. The item has been always close to it, so try that.
  7. J

Hey~

After writing few posts and get to know of this place, I'll write my presentation now. In english KH forums I use username Jaxe, everywhere else you will find me as Lunares, Phantom or Psycho. My real name is Janne, and by the name, you can see it's maybe unusual. By that, I can tell you I'm...
Back