• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Search results

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
  1. X

Fanfiction ► Kingdom Hearts: Revenge of Nobodies

'Twas a good read. Can't wait to see the fight scene after the little bit I gave you =P
  2. X

If you want, I can send you a little battle from a story I wrote (am still writing >_>)
  3. X

Awesome. I'll go get my snacks and such, and read it through. =p EDIT: I've now read it all the way through, and it is very good. I must say that the description in battles though is slightly weak, but overall, quite a good story so far.
  4. X

I like it. I read a couple of Chapters so far, and I'll probably read the rest later, when I get back home. If you need any help with moves, add me to your Messenger (whether you have Yahoo or MSN.)
  5. X

Just NOW getting around to making a thread. @_@

Hello there. I'm a being known as Xeath... I've been told that I'm more special than any other Keyblade Wielder. I've been giving a special weapon thanks to a man that is a Grand Master in Alchemy called Key Gauntlets. That's his basic back story of how he got his weapons and a little bit...
Back