• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Search results

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
  1. E

Soldier names

Well I know a bit of latin, so time to add Ven's full name. It's been confirmed that Aqua, Terra, and Ven are their names but what about Ven's FULL name. ventosus : full of wind, windy, breezy. ventus : wind, rumor, favor. ventus : wind. terra : earth, ground, land, country, soil. aqua ...
  2. E

Riku... left out?

Am i the only one that thinks Riku is severly left out. I mean connection to the Soldiers seems to be slimming. Kairi's getting all the attention although shes as useful as Sakura in Naruto. [not shippuuden] I think they need to bring in some more Riku. Who's with me?
  3. E

Kingdom Hearts Facts

I searched and didn't find a thread on this. I wasn't sure where to put this so I just used the page I was already on. Anyway, the point of this thread is to post factual information related to KH that people might have overlooked, forgotten, etc.. No speculations or opinions, just facts. I'll...
Back