• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Search results

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
  1. S

Typo? Or another clue?

Ok...i was lookin through a walkthrough book from brandy games or what ever and noticed something wierd...next to Hayner in the enemy directory thing a nobody symbol next to him... is he a nobody or was this a typo?
  2. S

Theory on Where, When, and Who

ok...here is what i think Where and When: The Dark Realm in the future. I mean it is all desert-y and there was no darkness...until UEM came and started kicking ass...anyway!! Who?: now dont go killing me for this but...What if UEM is Ansem Seeker of Darkness? I dont remember exactly is he...
  3. S

A Theory...plz let me know what you think...(SPOILERS...maybe...)

Ok...first i will give the Three Knights names: F.S.: Aqua B.H.S.: Ven E.S.: E.S. U.E.M: Xehanort Now something has been brought to my attention that has gotten me to thinking. In a cut scene i have seen, Xemnas, in a black coat, walks to roxas, waves letters in his face, and reveals his name...
  4. S

New Vid...Zexion, Defeated (New Drive)

here is a video of someone facing and DEFEATING Zexion...not only that but you get to see the new drive form in ACTION!!!! YouTube - Kingdom Hearts II Final Mix - Zexion (Victory!) \(^.^)/
Back