• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Search results

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
  1. K

Official Secret Ending Discussion Thread

Re: Official 'Secret Ending' Thread There's a lot of people in there. There are at least five "Soras", and Namine is half Sora, and lets add in Data Sora for kicks. thebatman
  2. K

Re: Official 'Secret Ending' Thread Totally. No seriously. From the little Japanese I understand, when he pulls Terranort close and looks him over, he says "Could you be....Terra?" / "Could it be...Terra?" Something along those lines, but then he just doesn't care, roughly saying when he lets...
  3. K

Re: Official 'Secret Ending' Thread Gonna post here what I posted in the old thread. "From what I gather, the part with Aqua and everyone saying "Sora" seems to be at the end of KH II. The lines on the screen that you can understand, lead me to this "All the pieces lie where they fell" and...
  4. K

Secret ending, perfect quality and WITH SOUND.

From what I gather, the part with Aqua and everyone saying "Sora" seems to be at the end of KH II. The lines on the screen that you can understand, lead me to this "All the pieces lie where they fell" and " Where they wait for him" and then it cutting to Sora on the paopu tree with the...
  5. K

New Scan: Olympus Coliseum + FF Character in BBS With Translations

Re: New Scan: Olympus Coliseum + FF Character in BBS I think Ven is talking to Aqua on Destiny Islands. But OMG ZACK. Now I just need them to put Zidane in one of these games and my life will be complete. To be morbid, it kind of depresses me that Zack is in this game, but not in the ones...
  6. K

Thoughts About The Meaning Behind The Title '358/2 Days'

GOD BLESS YOU for saying sister. I see it that way also. There is no romantic relationship! Back to the subject, I really have no idea. my idea was similar to one stated eariler I divided it by 2. :thumbdown:
Back