• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Search results

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
  1. B

Sports ► Any Nascar Fans out there?

So, I decided i'd see if there are any Kingdomhearts fans who watch nascar so i created that thread for this reason, and to start up a discussion, I'd like to think what everyone thought about the budshootout that was tonight, or any other racing that was today. Please no Nascar haters, if you...
  2. B

Fanfiction ► when nothin else mattered

Hi.. i've been toying with the idea of giving this fan fic thing a shot soo he goes nothin:) Chapter one A Tipical Morning It was just another sunny bright promising morining in destiny islands. Sora like he always did walk to kiari’s house to go to the island. Riku lived much closer to...
  3. B

power of the keyblade

i've been thinking...remember when xaldin said its 10 years to early for somone to weild the keyblade like that... sora and riku were givin the keyblades to them 10 years before they should have... who or what gives them the keyblades sooner...is there somone that gave them the keblades...
Back