• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Search results

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
  1. S

Anyone here attend the SFA Percussion Symposium?

If you attended the Stephen F. Austin Percussion Symposium, did you enjoy it?
  2. S

Don't you hate it when you can't think of anything for Christmas?

That's how I am right now. KHI, give me some ideas! Maybe my memory will be refreshed!
  3. S

Need an Anime or Manga Recommendation

I just got done watching this anime called Utawarerumono, and now I'm sad. I need someone to recommend me a new one.
  4. S

Kingdom Hearts ll Final Mix+ for America..

Another one of these? I thought everybody took the hint that the game isn't coming.
  5. S

Something to Consider!!!

Consider it considered .
  6. S

Where's Aqua?

Actually, her hair is the same. It just seems different because it's not in high quality CGI video.
  7. S

Wait, so KH Zero is the title of the new game?

Is it still just a rumor, or was it confirmed?
  8. S

Quest for Release [take 002]

You know, they never told us whether or not the original Final Mix would come outside of Japan. Wait, that must mean it could come out any day now m i rite?
  9. S

Swap magic and FM+ questions.

Go to the Import Help Thread at the top of the page. It's stickied up there. As for the Gummi missions not working on a downloaded version, I'm pretty sure that's true.
  10. S

Quest for Release

HadesDragon wasn't flaming anybody, he was just laying down the facts.
  11. S

Quest for Release

Not negative, we're being realistic.
  12. S

Quest for Release

Square Enix isn't going to announce something they're not going to do.
  13. S

Finding the Extra Boss The E.S. (Or Terra) (FAQ Inside)

Dodge Roll. Reflect. You're welcome.
  14. S

Looking for some more sheet music . . .

I've searched, but I couldn't find it. I'm looking for the sheet music for Phendrana Drifts and Magmoor Caverns. Both of these are themes from Metroid Prime. Any help is appreciated!
  15. S

KH2FM+ Outside-of-Japan Release Date Speculation

in before you have no idea about business
  16. S

When is it coming to America?

I assure you, it will come once you obtain the Triforce.
  17. S

KH2 FM+ release

This one, and the other "KH2FM+ in America?" thread.
  18. S

KH2 FM+ release

TwistedHeartz, not to be rude, but you're pissing me off a bit. Not your optimistic attitude, no, but the fact that you're spamming in 2 threads as we speak. I suggest you quit posting in said threads if you value your account.
Back