• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Search results

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
  1. blacKbird97

A few tags (old and new)

It's been a while, and I took a long break from graphics, just started getting back into it, so I'm still rusty. :P Older: Newer: :D
  2. blacKbird97

*lifts panties, bats fly out* "I guess it's been a while." :teehee:

It's been 2 years, almost to the day, since I've posted my graphics here. I've gone by B.B. Valentine, Beebs, and finally epiatphB since then. So, I thought I'd show you my (slow) progression since then: General thoughts and tips would be appreciated. :)
  3. blacKbird97

Fanfiction ► The Riyona Village

The Riyona Chronicles originally started as an RP on Avatar Goodies,written by animegal and siani, but it was moved to Kingdom Hearts Cloudchasers, a KH forum run by me, who began to write in it as well. It's gotten so big, the first season/book has over 500 posts and the second, which just...
  4. blacKbird97

I'm so new, it's frightening.

Well, I think I joined here WAY back when, during my stay at tKK forums. Since then, I've come to realize that people there are jerks. xD Anyway, KHI is most definitely my favorite KH fansite. It always has the best information I've come to rely on. So, I figured since I've heard such great...
Back