• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Search results

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
  1. N

English music for new kh series

ok kh is awesome except IT NEEDS COOLER MUSIC!!!!! im talkin bout grenday the fray all that stuff the japs get utada hikaru but what do we get?
  2. N

proof of past

some people think te Secret ending{SE} is in the future but if u see the original se before it says birth by sleep it says "it all BEGAN with" proof of it being in the past so i think its safe to say that sora and freinds wll not appear also i think es is the dad of bhs notice the way he shuns...
  3. N

Create an org member

very simple Create an org member NAME:Terxalbo originally alberto, my name AGE:13 element: metal/ammunition #: 1300 weapon: SMG, SilentSnipers and grenades BIO:cuban, youngest member, war hero of the nobodies/chasers war, and a rare nobody who was granted a heart but alas only feels sorrow rage...
  4. N

nueva seria de kingdom hearts

que tu cree de la nueva seria su nombre? los personajes? diga todas tu opiniones this is a spanish only forum se que me esta viendo cl0ud
  5. N

i got FM+ in english {im not kiddin}

kay my mom just surprised with FM+ a few hours ago {yep still playing *looks at swollen thumbs*} when i started playing it it was entirely in english but im 100% sure it the real thing because i played re com and all that $HI& and the cover art was in english also she said she got it from my cuz...
  6. N

funny parody of new Secret Ending

u guys know this ill start it off brunette chaser: wheres that damn pizza boy!!!! blond: is that him? blue: no thats just a guy hellbent on destroying us brunette and blond: say wat????
  7. N

my theory

i got a theory what if the knight are the chasers of sora{blond knight} kairi {blue haired knight} riku {brunette knight} and xeahnort {baldy} like their nobodies are roxas namine xemnas and ansem/riku and heartless are shadow riku replica andansem but theres one problem karis heartless was...
Back