• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Search results

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
  1. D

Halo Series, Why all the hype?

hey, I am posting this thread just to see why every one loves Halo. I am almost certain that there has been plenty of threads like this, but I would still like to here your opinions. I'm not requesting you say "Halo is my favorite because of its awesome graphics" because that doesnt really...
  2. D

Putting together a team to make a 3D game

Putting together a team to make Edifice, a 3D FPS Hello, I am trying to organize a team to create a 3D video game, or even games (if all goes well). I myself do not have the talents of programming, concept drawing or 3D modeling. But I was blessed with the talents of story board development...
  3. D

Rambo 4 trailer!!!

man im pumped to see this, whenever it comes out. im seein it at the mid night showing. here it is, pretty sure lottsa you have seen it though. John Rambo - Promo Footage
  4. D

GTA PC Demo??

Any body know of a GTA Vice City/San Andreas PC Demo that I can download?
  5. D

Naruto Music Videos/AMV's

anyone know were I can get some kick azz naruto music vids, not only for the charicter naruto, I mean narruto garra rock lee and all of them, seperate AMVs of course
  6. D

Help/Support ► Forum makers

hey, im trying to create a forum for a clan I made for Quake 1,2,3 and 4 also the upcoming Enemy Territories. so if anybody could help me find a realy goodm free forum maker, I would be greatfull, and there may be a rep in it for ya.
  7. D

Quake, Halo or Unreal

I am just wandering what game series you guys think has the best online deathmatch gameplay, not CTF or any of that, just the best Deathmatch, I myself would have to say the Quake series, especially Quake 3 Areana. well, vote and discuss
  8. D

LOTR Online

sorry if this soounds like im begging but I have seen some LOTRO Pics and Vids and would like to try it, but none of my freinds like these kinds of games so the only way I can try it that I know of is to buy it unless any of you know anyway I can get a free trial. and again, sorry if it...
  9. D

Fanfiction ► Comic Fanfic in the making.

thanks much, now im just trying to get suggestions for the costume, lol. maybe even a name, but sa-la-vee (or however you spell it) lol
  10. D

same here, if it starts to work good, I have another story (already finished) that i would like to make a comic, its an idea I have for a game (video game), cause thats what I sorta do now, lol.
  11. D

well thanks much, so im guessing your saying its an alright idea?
  12. D

yea, that is one problem with comics, that why ya need the detail in the pistures. but I have, have the whole beginning, and some random parts here and there, but pretty much got it all down, just thought i would make for a good comic instead of a story. thanks for the advice though
  13. D

I have a question, I am wandering about your opinien, is a comic book as a fanfic a god idea? and alos an opinion on what you think the heros name should be. (Sorry if this isnt allowed on the fanfic forums)
  14. D

Fanfiction ► The Incomplete

cool cool, but you need to get a beta soon man.
  15. D

Fanfiction ► The Incomplete

I agree, I like it. Different yet makes for a great story (well it seems to) I agree, weres the chapter 2 lol 9/10
  16. D

Kh: Decide the Winner ~O_o~

I decided to revive this old thread game made by The Collector. I dont know if it belongs in this forum though. But anyways, here is how it works: You name at least 2 people to fight, like this : Sora vs. Micky The next person to post will answer the question and carry the winner down to there...
  17. D

Fanfiction ► Fic. Decision

honestly man, id say make a new one. I mean I like the other ones, but wouldnt it be hard to pick up after a while?
  18. D

Infection: Disease of Plisith

In the world of Astordomus, a disease has started to spread. The 5 Ruling Kingdoms: Spitha, Karing, Ju'Jan, Halingo, and Nosturu beleived that the disease was the start of Plisth's Plague. Plisith was a powerfull Half-God who stood against the ruling kingdoms in the year 19,24 A.U. and almost...
  19. D

New here

aye everyone, im new to these forums, but not forums in general. whelp, I guess I will start with Hello.
Back