• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Search results

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
  1. C

Pioneer DVR-710

I've had my Pioneer DVR-710 for a week now. It worked fine until yesterday. Now it can't read whatever is in it. It's connected to an IDE 40-pin Master. Can anyone tell me what's wrong and how to fix it? I've also heard trying to connect it to IDE 80-wire and change it to UDMA 4 mode.
  2. C

Software Recommendations

This thread is for software recommendations. I will give you as much information about the products I will discuss as possible and a link to download a trial of the program if at all possible. I will discuss Antivirus, Backup Utilities, System Suites, Compression, Encryption, Tracking and...
  3. C

Windows XP Black

Windows XP Black is definitely something worth checking out. I have it and it's awesome. It comes with more than 20 different programs, including Nero 7 Enhanced Edition, Ultra ISO, Zone Alarm 2007 Security Suite, and even Office 2007: Enterprise Edition. It also has Vista Sidebar Gadget, more...
  4. C

Software Troubleshooting

:thumbup: Software issues & hardware issues
Back