• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Search results

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
  1. S

Swap Magic

I'm having trouble playing PS1 games on my PS2. I use swap magic (CD Version) but i get a message saying invalid PS2 disc. When I eject the disk (not swaping) I get a message saying not enough TOC/Need more TOC. Help??
  2. S

Ultima Keyblade

what are the NEW ingredients for the Ultima Keyblade? Where can one find these new stuff and which heartless has them?
  3. S

How to get Ultima Keyblade

what are the NEW ingredients for the Ultima Keyblade? Where can one find these new stuff and which heartless has them? dang it wrong thread.
  4. S

Apple MacBook

Will apple release anything new with the MacBook by Spring. I know that Leopard will be out in Oct. SHould I wait to get a laptop for school by the end of Sept. or it is OK to get one now?
  5. S

.Hack//G.U. Volumes 1 and 2

I have seen great reviews about this game and i'm thinking of renting them to give it a try. I know that it's based from the manga or anime but i never read or seen them. Will I get lost when I play the first volume or it's pretty much straight foward?
  6. S

ES Fight

Ok I have searched the forums and possibly found part of the answer. how do you get ES fight? I already defeated the Silhouette battles. Does anyone know what i'm doing wrong? (i'm on proud mode by the way)
  7. S

Final Form

How do you get Final Form? Is it the same way as KH:2.
  8. S

Ultima Weapon (KH2:FM)

What are the NEW items needed to synthesis the Ultima Weapon? Where can I find these items?
  9. S

Leveling Wisdom Form

What world and place is good to level wisdom form? It's very time consuming when leveling up wisdom form....
  10. S

Limit Form (KH2:FM)

How do you do "limits" when using Limit Form?
  11. S

Limit Form

How do u level limit form?
  12. S

THe Underworld

Upon arriving Chamber of the Dead: Inner Chamber, right after the cute scene where deymx runs away Sora see's a book. What's the book exactly?
  13. S

Sleights

What are the sleights you get, in order, from leveling up when you choose to get a new sleight (sorry if it sounds confusing >.<)
  14. S

Larxene 2

I'm having a hard time with her! I just beat Riku 4 and that was pretty challenging already! how did u set your deck?
  15. S

Starting a new game

ok when u first press start a new game is the firs pop up which difficulty u want to play in? i'm guessing that the top is easy middle medium and last hard? also is it the same thing with KH2FM but the last critical right?
  16. S

Changes

was anything new added to CoM when they remade it?
  17. S

Slide Card and Swap Magic

I'm thinking of ordering the "Slide Card and Swap Magic" so I can play KH2:FM+. I heard that the Swap Magic can damage your lens and longer loading times, is this true? I don't really mind of my PS2 craps out after i finish KH2:FM+, but i just want to know how many people own the Slide Card and...
Back