• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Search results

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
  1. K

Create-A-Blade Topic?

Hm. Just create your own Keyblade and get it rated by other people/ Mine. Name - RoarBlade Length - 6 Feet Weight (Optional) - 75 Pounds Description - Keyblade made from the ashes of the Legendary Dragons. This blade can kill any foe with great strength. Only given to worthy warriors...
  2. K

Kingdom Hearts 2 - Easy Level Up

Lol, I had my volume waay high, blew my eardrums out the sockets. XDD
  3. K

Thanks man. ^^ I got to lvl 99 in like in 30 min with this! xD
  4. K

Yeah! I'm new! Lol, I didn't read this forum fully yet, soz. >_>
  5. K

Ok, Ok, geez. Thought SOMEONE could use it. -.-
  6. K

Only read below if you want to know how to level easy. Go to the "Pridelands" level and go into the King's Den. Then, exit to the Peak. There will some flying enemies. Kill them, then exit back into the King's Den. Go back out to the Peak and the enemies will have respawned. Repeat this as...
  7. K

RPG = Won't Load?

Sorry if this is a noob question but, the RPG pages wont load for me, such as: "Battle ground" "Member list" etc. etc. Just wondering.
  8. K

Hello....

Hello, My name is King_Roar, I'm very new here, but I can tell this will be a great forum...see you around. :sleep:
Back