• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Search results

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
  1. D

Saïx

Well, let me try to answer your questions one by one. This may take up some space, though. Perhaps he feels no need to fake emotions, as he strikes me as the straight-to-business type. However, he does grin a bit when speaking to Xemnas about the plan. (I forget which part exactly.) I'll...
  2. D

Fanfiction ► The Ultimate KHInsider Fanfiction Index

[dchi] [KHIII -- Master of Eternity] [2/1/08] [2 chapters posted, 40+ chapters written] [2/2/08] [http://forums.khinsider.com/fan-fiction/100126-khiii-master-eternity.html] Completely typed, (finished on another forum,) so expect updates at least once a day.
  3. D

Fanfiction ► KHIII -- Master of Eternity

^ Thanks! The plan is a bit...unusual, but it's alright. And sorry about the description, (or lack thereof,) it should improve, although, to my defense, I wrote this nearly a year ago! EDIT: Well, since so one is posting...here's the next chapter! KHIII Dark: Chapter I Zaros awoke from his...
  4. D

Fanfiction ► KHIII -- Master of Eternity

Well, this is my first (official) fanfiction that I've ever done...actually, looking back, it's not as good as I am now, but, ah well, it's worth the read. KHIII Light: Chapter I “Am I…dreaming?” Sora whispered as he fell into the darkness. He saw the stain glass floor below him rise up to...
  5. D

Fanfiction ► KHIII - Crossroads

This is a fanfic I have on another site...some, (most,) chapters are split into two parts...you'll see as it progresses. KHIII Light: Chapter I “Am I…dreaming?” Sora whispered as he fell into the darkness. He saw the stain glass floor below him rise up to meet him, and as he began to right...
  6. D

Help/Support ► Sometimes girls are confusing

Something similar happened to me, and from my experience, I can tell you not to get your hopes up on her liking you. You should just relax, be her friend, and take someone else...or go as friends, because nothing's happening.
Back