• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Search results

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
  1. E

Cutscene Confusion: Roxas talking as Sora would? SPOILER ALERT

It should go without saying, but Spoiler Alert; I've included a link to a very late cutscene, so obviously clicking the link will lead to a spoiler (even though we all know what happens in Kingdom Hearts II. Well, most of us do. Yay, assumptions). Anywho. I was watching the cutscenes from...
  2. E

New (so to speak) Scene: Sora Thanks Namine in FM ... Translation?

So, I finally found the scene I have been wanting to see... yeah, it's a very short one... but it is a new Final Mix scene XD However, I can only find it in Japanese... I was wondering if anyone could translate this scene? I only understood the part about thanking Namine, but I am curious what...
  3. E

Video of Sora Regretting Not Saying Thank You to Namine?

*ahem* Allow me to explain the long@$$ title. I heard that there was a new scene at some point in KH2: Final Mix (most likely towards the end of the game) where Sora states how he wish he could have thanked Namine, but he didn't get the chance to. I'm wondering if the video of this is floating...
  4. E

Ultima Weapon before entering TWTNW? Is this possible?

Note: This is for Kingdom Hearts 2, not KH2: FM. I know some people might just check this topic from the front page :3 I read somewhere that this is possible without the use of any cheat codes, et cetera, and I'm looking to you guys for verification that this is possible. I'm replaying KH2...
  5. E

Question regarding Mickey's letter and the Unknown Soldier fight

Hey all, I've been brainstorming an theory... and I'm curious about something. I don't have Final Mix, so I'm looking for answer that will either support or disprove my theory. If it disproves it, I won't post the theory =p hehe Anyway, out of curiousity... I heard something along the lines...
  6. E

Which FF character would you like as a party member in the future?

Let's just assume, for the sake of this topic, that the next Kingdom Hearts title is another installment of Sora's story. Keep your theories to yourself, folks... this is just a fun topic where you let loose your ideas about the following: Which Final Fantasy character would you like as a...
  7. E

Final Mix: Contents of Mickey's Letter @ Ending?

Heya I don't know if this was mentioned yet... couldn't find it on the forums and I scanned them quick... if I missed the topic... oops! lol Anyway, I heard that Nomura was eluding that he might actually reveal the contents of King Mickey's letter to the public. You know the letter I'm...
  8. E

Sora's Official Height?

My curiousity, mostly. I've heard speculation, approximation, and estimation. I'm wondering if there is an official number straight from Disney/Square Enix (or Nomura himself), or a character bio that states Sora's height in Kingdom Hearts 2. I know Sora is about twice the height of Donald...
  9. E

So of all the Keyblades Mickey could be wielding...

...he's wielding a Star Seeker in the secret ending ~_~ I just find it humourous how the whole video is full of realistic-looking action with a very serious tone... and then in the end, Mr. Cartoon himself walks on wielding one of the most garish Keyblades in the game XD hehe (Yes, it makes...
  10. E

Another KH2 Secret Ending Theory (popped into my head)

So, I was browsing about YouTube.com a bit ago (love that site lol) and I re-watched KH2's secret ending. Yeah, more will be... might be... explained once Final Mix+ comes out overseas (well, overseas for us here in the states) and the secret ending is translated for those of us who only wish...
Back