• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Search results

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
  1. X

Gamespot confirms FM+ US Release kinda...

im with you bro you can't think that just cuz the first one did not come this one will not things change and all the money they would get i can't stress that enuff you know hahahaha.
  2. X

Gamespot confirms FM+ US Release kinda...

yeah man you got to be hopefull and go with any clues they may give i think Namura is just trying to piss us off with so sick sence of humor but i think it's comeing who would be that dumb i mean all the money!!!
  3. X

The Strongest Org Member!!

hellz yeah bro im with you man Axel all the way forever AXEL the best hahahahah
  4. X

The Strongest Org Member!!

Sora was like 8 times stronger at the end of KH2 than in CoM and if marluxia were that strong he would not need Sora to take over the Org-13 so i'd say Xemnas
  5. X

The other person?

ANSEM!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! sorry for that but it was Ansem
  6. X

What if Namine was a boss?

why would she join she hates the Org-13
  7. X

What the Org did before...

thats kinda funny i like it kinda i don't know
  8. X

Is Namine evil?

well if it is what she did in CoM that makes you think she was evil than no she is not becuse she was made to do it
  9. X

Remember??

well i was thinking about it and back when we were waiting for KH2 and they came out with info about how BHK(Roxas) has fighting the guy with red hair(Axel) and he said "where is Sora" and the BHK said " you cant see Sora " and so everyone was thinking that Roxas was Sora's light side and Axel...
  10. X

Death to Zexion

yes kill him he does not deserve to life not even in fan theories all org-13 are dead exept Roxas becuse fused with sora thats that
Back