• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Search results

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
  1. P

Fanfiction ► The Return of Axel

Yeah thats exacyly what I wanted to hear! not dashing our hopes I love it!
  2. P

I think I figured it out but I dun know.
  3. P

To CoL:Anytime just call. To O_K2U:*Darth vader sound effects* NOOOOOOOOO!!! not writers block I hate that uuuuuuuuuummmmmmm....... I've got nothin.
  4. P

*sneaks up behind CoL and taps on shoulder* Want some help I'm cheap, only a glass of orange juice and I'll work for a year.
  5. P

Fanfiction ► Path of the wandering blade(a KH fanfic)

um a little fast paced but altogether good.
  6. P

*Squees with joy and holds onto Axel plusie* Loved this page and love the fluff .
  7. P

What the heck just happened I feel like I just missed something and yet.... ah never mind merlins acting creepy and were off to the next world...Yay?
  8. P

Moogle doll and we know that moogles are very magically inclined creatures it makes sense that a black mage would carry one.
  9. P

Omg this is freaking so good!
  10. P

Omg! I love it Axels having issues with keeping his calm which is what he needs. He needs to think or else he lose himself again. Wise man once say you must be calm to fight, because man who fighta with anger is blinded and is unable to win while opponent is free to let you wear yourself outa...
  11. P

Nice inclusion of Lulu and mickey and I assuming the dueling charm is a keyblade enhancement. anyways keep it up!
  12. P

I 'm loving the story so far Still cant figure out that one symbol T_T ,but im trying anyways keep it up and im sorry for not responding sooner but I'm not always on Khinsider.
  13. P

Oh boy what a way to spice it up !
  14. P

Fanfiction ► The Legend of Zelda: The King of Evil

Good story some grammatical errors here and there but otherwise your doing a great job keep it up.
  15. P

Ok Ill take your advice and heres something for you. I like how you went into depth on the thing he feared and whatnot. Very good. Keep it up
  16. P

Awesome new chapter cant wait for the next. Well actually i can and will.
  17. P

Well that does help somewhat now i just have to figure out who because hey they were reborn and now i must go think.
  18. P

Fanfiction ► Riku's Nobody

I think this is a good fan fic in the makings I hope to enjoy it many more times. Keep it up.
Back