• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Search results

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
  1. R

Sopranos finale

Who else was disapointed by the sopranos finale.
  2. R

File sharing

What do you guys think about file sharing, I personally don't do it but will it be considered stealing.
  3. R

secret ending

Can somebody give me a link to the new secret ending, I searched for it but they were all removed.
  4. R

Help/Support ► I really need help

All right so theres this gangster guy in my art class who constantly says "let me get that bike" when I ride past him on my way home but he always pulls it off like he's joking but I don't know if he's serious, should I try to prosecute him for attempted grand theft or should I just ignore it.
  5. R

3 favorite bands

what are your 3 favorite bands, mine are; -All That Remains -Unearth -Behemoth
  6. R

Help/Support ► love help

You see there's this girl I like and I'm thinking about asking her out, but her & I are great friends, so I'm wondering that should I ask her out because if she dumps me our friendship will be sort of weird. (p.s. how should I do it.)
  7. R

unknown bands

Post some great bands that are'nt really well known, I'll start -Expose the Flaw -Novice -Holy ghost circuit
Back