• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Search results

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
  1. B

Is the remake rumor for Final Fantasy VII dead?

Since Square did not announce any sort of FFVII game at TGS, is it possible that the FFVII remake rumor is officially dead? I am dissapointed that they didn't announce but I am optimistic that they will still make a remake. What is the next big convention or something where Square could possibly...
  2. B

Is FFVII worth owning?

I know everyone's intial reaction would be: "YES!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!" but right now at it's inflated price I am having my doubts of buying it. I have a close friend who let me borrow the game and I completely finished it except for Ruby and...
  3. B

FFXII: Is the Lv. 99 Chocobo needed to complete the Bestiary?

The question is the thread name.
  4. B

If I bought a PSX game from Canada would it work on my US PS2?

I was going to buy a game from Canada but I wanted to make sure that it will work on my US PS2. I guess it would but I want to make sure.
  5. B

How do you back up PSX/PS2 games?

I wanted to know how some people back up PSX and PS2 games because I read the thread about playing backed up games on a PS3 and that made me wonder? How do you back them up just incase they are lost, broken etc?
  6. B

Help with FFXII

Does anyone know how to get the maps completed in the Subterra and Giruvegan because I have read ther eare not any map urns there.
  7. B

Help with Ruby and Emerald WEAPON

Does anybody have some tricks to defeating them. I tried gamefaqs and some of the strategies required multiple Mime materia but you can only find one via Gold/Other color chocobos. Which brings up my next question. Can you duplicate materia? Because that is the only way I think you can get 3...
  8. B

HELP WITH Chocobo HOT AND COLD IN IX!!!!!!!!

Well i keep on doing the Hot and Cold but I can never find chocobograph frequently and always keep on getting stuck when im really close to finding something. i takes me at least 20 seconds to find the item! Tips would be much appreciated. Thanks.
  9. B

Is FF8 and FF9 any good?

Ok basically I've finished everthing there is to do in KH1, (almost done with CoM), KH2, FFX, FFX-2, FXII and I wanted to get another Final Fantasy game and am thinking of getting FF8 and FF9. Are they worth it? Are they worth the time?
  10. B

Hey

yo wutsup. im not really new to forums but new to this one. if you are ever on the ffnet you can find me there too. im a huge final fantasy and kingdom heart fan obviously. n e ways i hope ill enjoy this forum too.
Back