• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Search results

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
  1. C

Armageddon Summer

Anyone read this book???? I did and I thought it was awesome, it was about a boy and girl who know nothing about each other and end up falling in love with each other!!! Its not like a drama book. Its got blood and killing and :cursing: words in it! LOL Anyways who ever has read this please...
  2. C

SSBM Fan Club

U guys know how Fan Clubs work.... this one is for Super Smash Brothers Melee and we will all be RPing as a character I will keep track of names..... U can talk here about the game 2 have fun!:thumbsup: :cool: I am Marth!!
  3. C

When 2 get the items for a recipe

ok I would like 2 know in KH2 when I should go looking for items for a recipe for the awesome blades everyones talking about... for example: I have been told that the ultima blade helps with sephiroth and u would tell me when I should go looking for items and a recipe if it was be4 a HUGE...
  4. C

Coolest Anti-Form...

srry for looking like a noob lol but what is the Anti-form?
  5. C

A-Z video game list

This game is simple, heres what you have to do. You go down the letters A-Z and for each letter you must name a game that starts with that letter. And u must say in perentheses what system that game is from. Example: A- ATV Offroad Fury (PS2) Then the list continues- B-Bomberman (Gamecube I...
  6. C

^<V game

Alright, here's how the game works: Every post consists of saying something about the person who posted before you, yourself, and the person who's gonna post after you. Here's how a typical post will look. ^ Has rabies < Loves rubbing vegetable oil all over himself V Owns several copies of...
  7. C

Yo Momma

Yo Momma is probably the best show EVER:lol: it is the funniest show there could be:loveit: here are some jokes from it "Yo Momma is so poor theres a telethon in Africa raising money for her broke ass" "Yo Momma is so ugly when your dad threw her out of the house he got arrested for littering"...
  8. C

New user!

ok im new here and would like some help! I think KH is AWESOME! lol something really stupid I did was play KH2 and didnt play KH1:cursing: anyways plz welcome me!:thumbsup:
Back