• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Search results

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
  1. R

How did this happen?

Ive heard other people say how they thaught mickey was somehow connected to the organization and stuff but i was just wondering how mickey passed as an organization member and no one from the organization noticed. Just wondering. Any ideas?
  2. R

Marluxia

I know people say he's easy but ive spent days trying to beat him but he just wont die. anyone got any tips on what cards or certain sleights you should have? thanks.
  3. R

If anybody remembers

Hey, remember when Roxas first fights Twlight Thorn. Before It appeared it looked like you could see one of the organization members. was that a member or just a Nobody?
  4. R

Sigs

how do u get to the place where u make your own sigs?
  5. R

The worlds are getting smaller in the games

has anyone noticed that in kh1 that when u went in one of the worlds u ahd more places to go to? in kh2 there arnt as many places u can go to even if it was the same world. Like in atlantica, it went to 15 places to 2 places u can go to
  6. R

The other organization guys

Hey does any body no about the organization guys like marluxia or the others, what happened to them, is there a movie or something?
  7. R

Favorite Drives

If you could pick one drive you could be which one would you pick? mines the valor form
  8. R

Deep Dive

Hey does anyone no where i can watch some of the deep dive movies? if u do, can u give me a internet site
  9. R

Just Wondering about KH3

Hey im new to this so dont get mad if you already told other people but is there gonna b a KH3? if there is when is it commin?
Back