• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Search results

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
  1. V

The Punisher

Anyone else played this? The Punisher's awesome! The only thing that's bad about this game, is controling the camera. Perhaps the funnest aspect of the game, is 'Special Interrogations.'
  2. V

Rate The BIOGRAPHY Of The Poster Above You!

This is just the same as the sig rating, username rating, and member title rating games. Rate: 0-10. And if you're going to play this, it's my advice that you have a creative Bio.
  3. V

Another Way To Level Up.

I've noticed that a lot of people with problems about leveling up are told to go to the Pride Lands, or The World That Never Was. There's another way. I'm sure evryone already knows this, but you can level up by fighting the Heartless in the 'Escape from the Ruins' game. Sure, there are a lot...
  4. V

Venom vs. Carnage

Who's better: Venom or Carnage? I say Venom, of course, because Carnage is small and a pathetic rip-off of Venom.
  5. V

Hello!

Hi, I am Venom's Bite. As you can probably tell by my name, I am a BIG fan of Venom. I'm shy, and not very good at intros.
Back