• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Search results

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
  1. W

i know this is random but im so happy, i finally got married on Harvest moon

after months of working on it... and cursing myself for saving over the damnd file i finally got to marry ceilia.... im so happy yes *dances* ok lol i fell better now...
  2. W

A little problem with the last battle with Riku.

what all they said but also make sure you know some combos. they do help. make sure to bring about 4 cures so you can brign them together. but ya after a few times you reaize what you can and cannt do just make sure you have zeros and high numbers with you
  3. W

Earth Quake in California

you all ok? did you feel it... spyells and i are are jokeing about it and we were in it... lol.... hope you are all are well.... tell us about it
  4. W

sora

dude seriously.... have you PLAYED the game. it is so obviuse. next time u get the urge to ask this kind of question would you please just look though the arcives, chances are that they are already placed somewhere within the loveable already asked questions. the first game is Sora looking for...
  5. W

Castle Oblivion/Namine

then how in the world did soras memory kiri and change to memories of Namine. and secondly what about the people in the other worlds, he forgot them all. she fixed soras memories that is how he lost memory of castle oblivion............
  6. W

How come....?

there is not as much detail as in the other games. it is just a side story they dont care all that much weather to have it or not. they are not careing all that much for detail just the story plot line.
  7. W

Roxas gone?

Roxas is never really gone... as long as he is in Sora he cannt leave compleatly (Penis sized world???)
  8. W

Anybody get the new KH2 manga?

i have seen it in stores and i was debateig about getting one or two but i never have
  9. W

check out these vids

http://nightmarebeforechristmas.net/fanstuff/fanvideo/21 http://nightmarebeforechristmas.net/fanstuff/fanvideo/9 http://nightmarebeforechristmas.net/fanstuff/fanvideo/12 it all ceters around TNBC but they are good... hope your comp says they are ok. some of the vids like to lag a bit but...
  10. W

the difference between sora's game and Rikus

i see i see.... so they should have made Rikus game more.... better..... hmmm.... i see....
  11. W

the difference between sora's game and Rikus

ok i just beat both games for the third time and i have to say Rikus game is easier. i mean at first it is difficult because you get so used to playing with soras vertion but after a few worlds it is simple. all you have to do is attack, of course you have the dark form (which looks Awsome by...
  12. W

HEEEEEEEELP!!!!

well you become friends with sleights and Zeros all in one. She was i think the hardest. on rikus though i thought it was harder to play. there was just too much going on in soras you had to keep cards checked. all you had to do for Riku was play
  13. W

Trinity Glitch?

but what about using less MP?
  14. W

Riku Theory

well Riku could be in a class all by himself. since he is not a Nobody and he is not an orginanization member, we need to find a class that fits him. He controls darkness but not heartless (at least not anymore. but then again in the first game you could say he was possesed). his blade is like...
  15. W

Castle Oblivion/Namine

the sad thing is sora wont remember Namine or any of them it is so sad! Namine is so cool and sweet that i want to hug her. she didnt know better. oh well.... anyway the castle have we agreed on it being magical or not.... well it has to be if it is controled with cards and how could sora and...
  16. W

Elementals

John walks though the halways of Magus and sighes this is his first day and already it was not going as he planned. first he didnt wake up early enough and he felt as though he was going to drop dead of exaustion already. he walks into his classroom and smiles at the students that were standing...
  17. W

Wow! Got this game last week and it Blew my expectations!

COM was ok once you got usedto the controls... personally i thought KHI was better but nea.... the game itself was good thoug
  18. W

JEKYLL AND HYDE

..... i never thought of that... how did you connect them... bored one daay and it just come to you??? but ya that makes some sence... but wasnt both of them kinda evil to begin with though?
  19. W

roxas elements?

why would you need to ask.. .sora is light but he also does darkness so it would be light and dark... twilight... waht about dawn
  20. W

Castle Oblivion/Namine

lets just say the castle is magical and leave it at that ;P
Back