• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Search results

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
  1. P

Xion is Aqua's Nobody?

I was looking at xion and i noticed she looks alot like Aqua this has probably been already said and you all might call me a noob (which i am btw) for thinking i was the first to point this out but maybe Xion is Aqua's nobody?
  2. P

Zexion's Weapon Discussion

ok did anyone read my theory!? hmm watever i guess thats wat i get for not getting an avatar or a sig that says hey look over here! well back on topic i think Zexion might've lived it but if he did Nomura is probably gonna be sneaky and black it out again.
  3. P

Zexion's Weapon Discussion

i think zexion's weapon does have the ability to take the form of someone else's weapon but the spoiler in there i think is that he could use a power riku didnt even unlock until KH2 like lets say towards the end of the battle he transforms Souleater into the Way to Dawn?
  4. P

KH2 Final Mix discussion

i think so too inner demon but i think he's going to make that a handheld title for the psp and KHIII sora's story
Back