• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Search results

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
  1. S

New scans 5/20

I too thought once it's "ghostly". but I don't think Sora will acting like ghost in battle. hmm...anyway as you said,we have to wait now.ok I will!
  2. S

New scans 5/20

wow!Jack Sparrow,he is cool in KH2 too!I like it. thanks a lot King Sora! for LordMune,I can't read correctly too.(a little rough to read it) the additional attack name in the top lefthand picture, I could read second half of that"-stly".I think that is "beastly". if that attack is cooperative...
  3. S

Xaldin = New organization member.

it written in the first scan.too rough to read all anyway. in box of his name and lefthand text of side of picture. I can read Japanese(because I'm Japanese),that is the answer to your question.
  4. S

Xaldin = New organization member.

there aren't written about his member no. "XIII"on side of his name,that sentence showed us the organization name. that mean"organization XIII",not his number. black coat group=organization XIII,and he is just one member of them. by the way he'll kidnap Belle in KH2. I found this in first scan...
  5. S

KH2 trailer

I think it does differ a little.a little bit. that mean "the world consists of the light and the darkness.we bocome the darkness"
  6. S

A little translation, please?

first one's mean is..."junior hero is busy,huh?" next one LordMune is right. and RikuOfDarkness brought one is "I've met with him" and...sorry,my computer can't display playcell's images. so,I couldn't know what it is. by the way, LordMune,you always making an effort for Japanese! hey,I'll...
  7. S

*Full Scan, Better Quality!*

you're quite welcome!
  8. S

in the blue box in green box:shan・yu(I don’t know correct spelling):leader of the Fun tribe(I don’t know too) that aim to invasion of China. His Eyes of orange is too scary! text in left hand of Shan:brutally invader of China! text in pic under of that:he found Riku already!? the line:it’s...
  9. S

Hello everyone,I’m back to here after a long time. anyway,I made a translations of whole scan…in correct,I tried to make something like translations. don’t too believe my English,but I won’t tell you lies without mistakes. Something of these were known already,but don’t care.so enjoy! in the...
  10. S

BHK's TURE NAME!!!!!!!! NO JOKE

I have a bad news for you guys. that is not BHK's name.I'm serious too. that mean is just "character". I mean,"kyara" is chara(part of character) in Katakana. that is abbreviation of character in Japanese. and,that acticle have some odd part.I found same texts in that page. I think there was...
  11. S

Just a random KH2 Question

yes,you are almost right.I let you get ahead of me. it says kingdom hearts II in Katakana(and Roman numeral). in correct(in Roman) Kingudamu Ha-tsu II. anyway,you don't have to think about it anymore LNKNPRK4EVR1! good for you.
Back