• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Search results

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
  1. T

Which character do you hate in CoM?

lol i didnt think they were together, but they both pretty cool. I mean, I would've been just as snide if I was in Larxene's postion. And Marluxia wasn't that bad, I think he was one of the better characters of the game. The character I hate the most would be Vexen. He just gets on my nerves.
  2. T

Neoshadow reaction Command

it's called wild dance and its like the reaction comand for demyx's water minions. sora grads on to their antenae and flings them around. i've only done it once though.
  3. T

Riku Replica

after marluxia died, axel talked the replica riku into killing zexion for some new pwers so he could be somebody other than riku but that didn't work so he decided to try to kill the original riku be cause he(the replica) said that as long as riku's still alive he would be nothing more than a...
  4. T

kh2 similar to pendragon

Also the traveler's rings and the keyblade. like, important things for the story line.
  5. T

did anyone notice this

Acctually the Riku Replica(as it's called in the game) was made by Vexen. And com didn't jiminy's journal said axel was dead?because he just dissapeared.
Back