• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Search results

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
  1. B

ff x-2

My bro told me to get ff x-2 is it FF XII or is it a part 2 of Final fantasy 10? and if it is a part 2 of FF X then is it better then the sequel FF Xii?Should i get it?
  2. B

Not Spoilers In Title

Re: Not Kairi's Keyblade no very bad idea to put next KH in wii the ratings well drop ... 90% of people who own KH only have Ps2 or X box and not a Nintendo or a wii...and yes i dont think they should call it KH3 and they should make 1 more called KH3 after the next one [EDIT] didnt mean to DP
  3. B

Not Spoilers In Title

o ya i know what you were trying to say Randomizer... i was just kinda assisting it i wasnt really talking to you i was talking to the people who thought she had 1..
  4. B

Vote Kh2 For Gphoria

Re: gphoria ya and best Soundtrack KH2 had soem of the best soundtracks i ever heard in a game
  5. B

Vote Kh2 For Gphoria

Re: gphoria Na i dont KH2 should be best voice They should be best acting and Gameplay
  6. B

Not Spoilers In Title

Re: Not Kairi's Keyblade the chasers did not pick up sora's keyblade they only picked up Mickey's and riku's ^^
  7. B

The Chasers. I think I know what they are.

nice theroy but i dont thing so i think there nobodies that look for souls and when they combine with those souls they bacome somehting called echo's :)
  8. B

Not Spoilers In Title

Re: Not Kairi's Keyblade first of all kiari doesnt have a key blade.... and the one in the middle picked up a mystersy keyblade end of story
  9. B

did anyone notice this

ya but were syaing his real form ixeon is apporaching them and zexion is dead
  10. B

How was Kh2 for you?

yea ^^ same here haywire the game was good but they could have fixed some things up but i loved the new battle system
  11. B

did anyone notice this

zexion doesnt have a weapon nomura didnt make one for himm.. maybe he did make him a weapon in kh2 but wanted to keep it asecret until kh3.... but yes it most likeley was ienzo who was approaching them..
  12. B

did anyone notice this

no it was broken because zexion doesnt have a weapon.... nomura didnt make a weapon for him hes making 1 for him in kh3 so he broke his graveyard to hide the image of his weapon.. and no he doesnt die
  13. B

well...., another theory....

ya i like your Birth by sleep theroy it does make alot of sense but who knows maybe your right
  14. B

A few questions..

yea me2... but they dont always have to have the x in there though
  15. B

King Mickey can not be summouned!I am ending this!

lol on the 1 vid mickey keep sglitching and freezes for liek 5 secs
  16. B

lol, something kinda pointless and funny in pride rock

no kawaii you must do sora is bii in the battle thread lol
  17. B

lol, something kinda pointless and funny in pride rock

yes pointless but i would go along with it.. lol ummm the Ultima Weapon
  18. B

A few questions..

question 1: in KH at hollow bastian when she lost her heart cause of the heartless it was considered turning her heart to darkness .. so namine was created Question 2:na it did mvoe when you faught final xemnas and you were playing as riku thats how you did the dark aura blast Question 3:it...
  19. B

"Tell me why he picked you"

lol.. why did "he" riku pick sora .. what are they gay? lol
  20. B

Best villian battle

i know there r 2 other thread about this but 1 is of keyblades and the other is of hero's so i made a villian one.. Battle round 1 : hydra vs. cerberus id have to chosoe cerberus hes looks tougher ...
Back