• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Search results

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
  1. R

KH2 Final Mix

I know alot of people are posting about this know,but for some strange reason none of my questions are being answered.What I was aondering was if some of you guys could answer them.For staters can anybody find a traliar of KH2 Final Mix in english?Cause all I keep on gettin is JAPANESE.:cursing...
  2. R

Riku's Kairi

I was thinking about how Sora has a someone just 4 him Kairi,but Riku doesn't have anyone.What happened to his Kairi?And if this thread has allready been done doen't flame me Pleeeaaase.
  3. R

Riku's Kairi

I was thinking about how Sora has a someone just 4 him Kairi,but Riku doesn't have anyone.What happened to his Kairi?And if this thread has allready been done doen't flame me.
  4. R

Which House?

If Sora were to go to Hogwarts in KH3 which house do you think he'd be in?: Grifindor Slitheren Hufflepuff Ravenclaw
  5. R

Who makes the coolest couple?

Who do you think makes a better couple? Riku+Kiari(KH) Sora+Kiari(KH+KH2) Roxas+Nanine(KH2)[/
Back