• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Search results

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
  1. L

What was your reaction when you first got final form?

i first used it during one of the Xemnas fights whle trying to go into master form. To be honest i didnt think it was all that great at first, but once i maxed it out it was GODLY with a capital flippin G!!!!!!!!!!!
  2. L

Question...

I agree, i wanna see a keyblade war!
  3. L

Question...

I wanna know what that damn letter said, and who those knights are.
  4. L

Drive Forms!!!

yeah, umm i guess i forgive you. But anti-form does kinda suck, well at least i suck with it. looks cool though.
  5. L

i've got a question...

either Kairi or Roxas, but im leaning towrds Kairi. I doubt he'd be talking about Roxas
  6. L

Axel's Other life (theory)

Well, Axel faded into nothingness before we could find out, so looks like it's a mystery. Tough break.
  7. L

greatest weapon

What's your favorite weapon throughout the whole kh series? it doesnt actually have to be a keyblade, it could be one from the orginization, other bosses, etc. Mine's Luna Diviner (durrrrrrr.)
  8. L

Believe me or not

According to one of my friends he beat the entire game and finished at lv 48 or somethin, on proud mode.
  9. L

any kh2 character u wanted

Sora's clothes just so if someone was ticking me off i could go anti form and tear out their brain stem, or smack them up in final form. :P
  10. L

What's your favorite Heartless and Nobody

I'm just curious about who everybody's favorite type of heartless and nobody was. Mine is Dark Thorn and Berserks, not only do they look cool but i like weilding the giant claymore thingy and beating the crap outta them with their own weapon, and Dark Thorn is just godly looking!!! XP
  11. L

Is KH1 sora fake or is KH2 sora fake?

ummm....have you ever thought that him sleeping in a pod for a really long time might make him a little more older? Just a thought.
  12. L

KH2 ROXAS!!!!!(Rocks)

The one you do with Auron, the final attack where they join their blades and create the giant whirlwind....greatness. Plus i like Auron's little quote thingy...."Your fate shall be twofold" XP
  13. L

Whos your favorite boss.

Sephiroth definately cuz he was the hardest, and his moves were off da hook.
Back