• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Search results

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
  1. D

Fanfiction ► Stained Glass [Roxas FanFic]

i hope you can write some more soon
  2. D

Roxas is more pure and lighter than Sora

i kinda agree, but roxas has a darker side that he didn't show when we played as him. and sora is ruthless (in a way) to most enemies because they're all heartless or nobodies
  3. D

Proud Mode is Impossible!!!

i actually did better on the proud mode...
  4. D

Beetleborgs!!!!

it was almost like power rangers, you can't say you didn't see it... okay, maybe you can...
  5. D

Mulan.vs.Aladdin

aladdin is frickin awesome, waddya talkin?
  6. D

pics?

hey guys, does anyone here have any official artwork of the way to dawn? sketches, etc.? NOT pics taken from you tv
  7. D

KH3 Fenrir

i didn't see the oblivion, but i saw what i think is the Triton
  8. D

What is your favorite cutscene?

1. Sora vs Roxas 2. Cloud vs Sephy 3. Roxas vs Riku I like the fighting scenes
  9. D

i've got a question...

in the beginning of the game, when you're in Yen Sid's tower, RIGHT before you get your new outfit, Sora says something that i don't quite get. when they walk into the room, sora says "me, you guys, riku and the king. i dont care what this organization is planning, with the five of us--i mean...
  10. D

I'm just noticing things here and there and...

^^^ that is the last line of Ansem's other Report #3 Even=Vexen Ienzo=Zexion Braig=Xigbar (misstranslated as Blieg) Dilan=Xaldin (misstranslated as Dilin) Elaeus=Lexaeus (misstranslated as Eleus)
  11. D

Did you notice that about the Keyblade?

guys, not all keyblades have keychains, the blade of hearts didnt, and neither did any of theirs (the guys in the secret vid), they don't have to have them i think they just symbolize where they come from (the keychains i mean)
  12. D

any kh2 character u wanted

i'm thinkin riku in kh2 that outfit is pretty badass
  13. D

Sephiroth tips, please.

make sure you have 'once more' and maybe 'second chance' and i would use a keyblade w/ 6 strength (Decisive Pumkin, Oblivion, Ultima Weapon) fill up on Hi-Potions or Elixirs (use item boost) I'd say around lvl 80 i beat him at 85, almost beat him at 77, i didn't finish him then because i...
Back