• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Search results

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
  1. J

KH2 Ending Discussion Thread

Re: KH2 Ending Discussion Thread ***Major Spoilers*** um i guess no one else is lookin at the thread hmmm. i wishg they didnt take so long to make new kh games for 1 .i wish namura didnt say kh would end its like the best rpg]action game ever. i wish he didnt take sonicblade out of the 2nd...
  2. J

Re: KH2 Ending Discussion Thread ***Major Spoilers*** ummmm, that was alot of keyblades. it all began with birth by sleep i asume it means it all began with roxas being born by sora going into that year long sleep. why were does people at that place i wonder and why was it like a desert and...
  3. J

Re: KH2 Ending Discussion Thread ***Major Spoilers*** wow........ #! ty muffinman um 2 i need to tihnk that over a bit .
  4. J

*cries i still havent seen that **** secret movie can some1 give me it [ adress] i mean really, ive goten kinda obssed wit kh XD. oh yeah and umm why wouldnt there be a sora or riku, would there be a kairi, my friend saw the movie and said something bout them dieng is it trye im going crazy!!!
Back