• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Search results

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
  1. S

"Tell me why he picked you"

I'm a little unsure: Who is the "He" Roxas is referring to when he asked Sora in their first meeting "Tell me why he picked you"? I'm assuming they mean who ever chose Sora as the keyblade wielder, but who is that exactly?
  2. S

KH goes platinum

I agree.
  3. S

KH goes platinum

I guess all we can do now is cross our fingers. Like you hinted at above, it's only been 2 years between each game in the series. KH in '02, Chain of Memories in '04 and KH II in '06 ('05 in Japan, so even less time between!). If history is any guide, we might not have to wait as long as we...
  4. S

KH:COM manga is out!

My only gripe is that I wish the art had a slightly darker, more melancholy theme to it.
  5. S

KH goes platinum

I read this little bit of news on Game Informer's website. Sales and figures generally don't interest me much, but what it does say to me is that there's an even further increased possibility of a sequel. “Kingdom Hearts II has sold through one million units in just one-third the time of that...
  6. S

KH:COM manga is out!

I don't think that the manga is that bad, but NES III is, hands down, the worst movie I've ever seen. I'm a huge fan of the first movie, and the third iteration was a disgrace!
  7. S

Feeding my KH habit.

Hello all! I've known about this site for some time now, but only just decided to join the forums. My interest in the KH series has turned into somewhat of an obsession after completing KH II. I think what draws me to it is the emotional power of the adventure. Of course the game play is great...
Back