• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Search results

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
  1. K

Ninja Moon (RETRY)

Some people asked for it so...TADA!!!!!! Note that it has Kingdom Hearts Worlds, but no characters. Story: A tale after all of the characters of Kingdom Hearts. The Worlds managed to stay alive. New things were being changed. Then, a group of ninjas came to Destiny Islands. There was the Water...
  2. K

Kingdom Buffy

A new kh series. It's Kh videos with Buffy audio. I thought I'd give it a try. I'm uploading the first episode and making the second one so...yeah hope this is good. ^^; Alright! Here's the first episode: Episode 1 anyways, tell me if you like it.
  3. K

Final Fantasy XIII

This is probably going to be different than how the actually game will end up (well, no duh). But I wanted to try this so.... Story: In 2080, a war goes on for the eighth year in a row in Sky City against Kike Empire. Teenagers are sent out to Kike Empire to fight. Some people believe that this...
  4. K

Fanfiction ► My Evil Twin and Me

If your into the reality type stuff, then keep on readin' 'cause this that kind of story! Note that you'll hear names of other companies and such. Please comment on this fanfic! Chapter 1 Terra awoke in her tiny bedroom. She sat up and examined her room. Terra had short blonde hair (recently...
  5. K

Fanfiction ► Kingdom Hearts 3

this is my first one so I hope you like it. Chapter 1 The Letter Sora and Riku were sitting on a palm tree staring out into the ocean of Destiny Islands. It was quiet until, "Sora!! Riku!!" Sora and Riku turned around to see Kairi rushing towards them with something in her hand. It was a...
  6. K

Animal Crossing

This is based on the video game. I love this game so i thought i should make an RP about it. So here it is... You want to move away to a new town. But which one? And once you get there, what kind of house? Will you make new friends there? Everything is all new to you...
  7. K

Ninja Moon

(note that it has kingdom hearts worlds but no kingdom hearts characters) Story: A tale after all of the characters of Kingdom Hearts. The worlds managed to stay alive. New things were being changed. Then a group of ninjas came to Destiny Islands. There was the Water Ninja, the Psychic Ninja...
  8. K

Riku's Nobody

Ok. I got a question. If when strong-hearted people become a Heartless, a nobody's created too. So, Wouldn't Riku have a Nobody? :confused:
Back