• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Search results

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
  1. A

Fanfiction ► The Incomplete

Before anyone complains about this story being reposted, I am bringing it back and should have a new chapter mid tomorrow or early on tuesday, depending on when I find a beta for the editing. Thanks to DarkIsaac Chapter 1: The Memory Xerx stepped over the fallen door, from were the...
  2. A

Fanfiction ► Fic. Decision

I want everyone to express there personall opinion. I am wondering if I should continue some of my olf Fan Fics or start from scratch and make a new one, I am posting a link to all my fan fics so post what one you think I should carry on, or if I should start a new one: The Alcatraz Experiment...
  3. A

Fanfiction ► Help with a story

I need some help here. I want anybody who is interested in helping create the most sadistic, gorry, original Fanfic on this websight to post here if you are interested. If do I will pm you and we can talk bout all the stuff
  4. A

The Alcatraz Experiment: Torcherd souls

Experiment # 48 Type: Constructing super beings from seperated parts. Scientists Journal: We have 4 functional experiments! this is a great breakthrough, the only downside to the exeriments are that they cannot be revealed to the surface, for we would be shut down for certain. We have tried this...
  5. A

Fanfiction ► //*The Alcatraz Experiment: The Miss-Creation*\\

Special Thanks to Princess Sakura and Chapter 1: The Waking His eyes slowly faded away from an empty jet-black into slight visibility. Feeling sharp, piercing pains slowly seeping into the sides of his skull, he felt the dry blood crack as he squinted to see through the blinding light shining...
  6. A

Game Project

I am working on a project for a game mayby even a few games but I have no expeirience in programming or digital art I am more of the Idea manager/ Artist I can come up with lots of things for games or storys and draw some of them I know I may not sound like I will do much, but I will I will...
  7. A

Fanfiction ► my story question

just wandering witch would be better
  8. A

Sotacom: Outer Ops.

The story takes place 4,000 years in the future A group of 11 people joined the Special Forces Unite to be promoted to Outer Ops.. The Outer Ops are sort of an outer galixy police unit, They are here to inspect planets witch appear to have odd events going on. Some of the other planits are...
  9. A

Right of Passage

In the Kiwakinu Tribe, all kids at the age of 14 must go on a journey from there home village all the way to the Killawa Mountains. There journey takes them threw the pariles Musamee Desert and the freezing Aratic Ocean. Also taking them threw the cursed lands of the Arachnid Queens Islands and...
  10. A

A New Uprising of Evil (literate and semi literate)

LEgend has it that after the Organization was defeated, the heavens weeped in sorrow. The rain fell for days on end, carring there essence and power within. Many say its is just a legend, and will stay that way. But others claim to be blessed with there power. Nobodie knew what to beleive...
  11. A

Fanfiction ► *//Paranoia\\*

Chapter 1: Late for school Jen stepped into a room smelling the atrocious scent of decay and torture; she took another step into the dark room and stumbled over something with a clunk. She flicked on her flashlight quickly and shined it towards what she stumbled over and held her hand over her...
  12. A

Fanfiction ► *//\~Betrayal~/\\*

Thanks to DarkIsaac Chapter 1: The Memory Xerx stepped over the fallen door, from were the hinges had allowed it to collapse, into a room with a broken table. The walls were brightly decorated, and painted in a dark crimson, as if the place had been drenched in blood. A dark-clad figure...
  13. A

Fanfiction ► ~//*The Key's Origin*\\~

Thanks to TheLonePickle This is a story of my thoughts of how the keys were made, were the heartless truely came from, how the darkness started and who he 3 knights were in the end of KH2 Chapter 1: The Kings Son In the castle, walking down the hallways, Osires felt chills going down his...
  14. A

Amber Harris

I just want to know how you guys feel about this subject the girl from beveridge who was murderd I feel horrible and sad and I never knew her, I had seen her(I go to beveridge) but, still its devastating
  15. A

Holloween town??

if holloween town was orrigonally not a disney movie, what worlds based on movies d oyou think will be in it that they bought? I am thinking Spirited away would be nice
  16. A

Fanfiction ► Crossed Paths

This is my first Real Fan-fic post your comments Big thanks to Darkisaac my Beta Hope you like it Chapter 1: The Memory Xerx stepped over the fallen door, from were the hinges had allowed it to collapse, into a room with a broken table. The walls were brightly decorated, and painted in a...
  17. A

Fanfiction ► My First Fan-Fic

This is my first Real Fan-fic post your comments Chapter 1: The Memory Xerx stepped over the fallen door, from were the hinges had allowed it to collapse, into a room with a broken table. The walls were brightly decorated, and painted in a dark crimson, as if the place had been drenched...
  18. A

FF VII help

I fergot what one was the forgotton city so I am stuck could anyone tell me witch one it is
  19. A

Our Trip to Tokyo for Ice Cream

you know who you are, what ever happend to our plan to Tokyo, I still wanna go, and we need 3 bags big bags I might add, so 2 people have to pay for tickets, or three couse that dang Sea Salt Ice Cream is sounding pretty D*** good right now Kairi's Heart is invited ^ ^ ^ See I told you
  20. A

Fanfiction ► ~//*\\~Way Away~//*\\~

This story takes place on Destiney Islands I dont know when, after soras time I guess, To me Nobodies dont age after there counterparts die, they stay that age forever. This is a story about a new member of the Org that is brought in with open arms. and how he is the one who will change a...
Back