• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Search results

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
  1. M

Your favorite Limit attack in KH2?

i thought that eternal session was a bit repetative cause its like just the same over and over again. i loved trickster coz it made sora seem like a matrix dude. trinity saved my ass so many times vs Demyx 2nd form. and wildcat was ok but it was a bit like wirlygoof. i would of liked to have...
  2. M

Xaldin dodge attack

i gave u the answer u get the jump ability from xaldins RC and u can jump when it comes near u
  3. M

"It all started with.....Birth by Sleep"

well if u look at the note really closely when its panning up u can see a big black dot. ill go get a picture
  4. M

Xaldin dodge attack

when xaldin turns into a dragon and does that big gust of wind there is infact a way to dodge it withought using a limit. you have to get the jump attack from xaldins RC and thats it u use jump when its coming near you
  5. M

KH3 theorie

here it is. the knights are new people so lets understand that. in the graveyard there are keys withought keychains so this means that they are original keyblades that havent changed at all. Sora Rikus and mickeys keyblade are in the center wich gives me a form of importance, but why do they...
Back