• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Search results

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
  1. A

Who do you think would cuddle you more?

Anyway, everyone who sees my username knows who I want to cuddle with. :p
  2. A

Yay! Some one who isn't a jerk! :: hugs Riku_aus_lover :: Thank you for that post!! By the way, to the two idiots who kept on saying "this post is pointless," -- It's a thing called "whimsical thinking" and it was for FUN. You should try making those some time. Maybe you two wouldn't be...
  3. A

The post is supposed to be fun. Why should a post HAVE to have a point all the time??? Ugh.....
  4. A

Excuse a moi' for asking people's opinion's on which KH 2 character would be good at cuddling! Yeesh! ( I quit doing chat forums for a couple of years and now I suddenly remember why. *fumes*) Now i definately could use some cuddling. Anyone up for it? ;__;
  5. A

This question came up in my mind earlier on today and I decided to make a poll out of it. Who do you think would be better at cuddling? Whcih character would you like to cuddle with? Axel Sora Riku Kairi Aerith
Back