• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Search results

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
  1. D

Fanfiction ► kingdom hearts 3

Cool. Glad you liked it. I tried to make it sound like it would in a game, y'know, more visual stuffs and charrie personalities. I'll try Ch. 2 either later on tonight or tomorrow. Good luck with your other fanfic!
  2. D

Okie, so here's my stab at your fanfic. I hope I didn't ruin anything. ---CHAPTER 1: Darkness Persists Sora lay on the beach, his hands buried in the warm sand. The waves were crashing against the shore, almost creating a soothing melody [[Haha! Destiny Islands theme ;)]]. Sora could...
  3. D

Hey I really like your story! It's really dark, but I think there are too many deaths! lol Your story has a really good plot, but I'm curious, may I "re-write" your first two chapters the way they might happen in the game, I mean with the characters' personalities? I'm not by any means trying...
  4. D

Summons in KH2

Beast wasn't a summon ^^ The summons in KH1 weren't really that srtong... Dumbo & Mushu = Little Damage... Simba= Moderate Damage if you could charge Proud Roar all the way. Genie= Moderate, Tink and Bambi= useful
  5. D

Summons in KH2

Summons are actually kinda useful if you know how to use them. Chicken Little, just as a party member (not using his Limit) is really useful against the Nobodies in Castle Oblivion. Try it out: When he whistles, he stuns the enemy ^^. Peter Pan and Tink will ressurect you if you die, Genie= meh...
  6. D

music

I thought it was the orchestrated version of Hikari (Japansese version of Simple and Clean) *shrug*
Back