• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Search results

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
  1. R

The "I got Kingdom Hearts 2" Thread - Euro Launch!

i got the game a few days ago! played about 32 hours so far... but i'm stuck at one part.... the bit where u fight Xigabr.... he keeps killing me >_<... but oh wellz... overall it's a excellent game!!!!!!! love it!!!!!!!
  2. R

Official Australian and European KH2 discussion

hey!! oh my gosh i just got the game today!!! it's soooooooooooooo good!!!! it's everything i expected it to be!!! hope you guyz enjoy it!!!! been playing it for hours!! hope you guyz enjoy it as much as i am! *runs off to play some more*
  3. R

lolz that's what iwas talking about before.... on page 3 >_<.... oh wellz no one listens to me n e wayz... i was gonna post the links but for some stupid reason i couldn't get into the forums.... but yea i've see that in EBgames as wellz
  4. R

ok well the EBgames in adelaide SA (south Australia) are advertising the game.. they are handing out flyers saying 'trade in 4 ps2 or Xbox games and get Kingdom hearts 2 for $49.95' then on the back it says a little about the game..... when i saw this i got my hopes up... but then i asked the...
  5. R

Who is REALLY hot NAMINE OR KAIRI

yeah coz they're not real..... but if people want to get turned on by pixels then i ain't stopping ya.... i was just saying....
  6. R

Who is REALLY hot NAMINE OR KAIRI

i agree their just vidoe game characters..... but kairi is prettyer than namine... nothing can beat riku >_< lolz....
  7. R

Riku x namine

riku and namine as a couple... sorry but i have to say no
  8. R

any kh2 character u wanted

i would love to wear kairi's KH2 outfit it looks so kool or a org coat would be crazy or what riku's KH2 clothes (but it wouldn't look to well on my seeing i'm a girl :P)
  9. R

Who do you think would cuddle you more?

lolz i like pointless threads. i choose riku ^^
  10. R

KH2 europpean release date !!

kool 3 months sounds kool... i've also spent my money on other stuff >_< oh well... this year is good... coz if it was gonna come out nxt year.... i'll do something crazi... lolz ^^
  11. R

Which KH2 character would u date or go out with?

i'll go out wid riku!!!!!
Back