• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Search results

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
  1. T

KH2FM+ Birth by Sleep and the KeyBlades

its obvious that the ES in the movie has a shorter and red version of Xeanort's hair, which could lead to people to believe that this will be the story of Xeanort, how he lost his memory and came to Ansem. Along with possible origins of the mysterious Keyblades and their legends. I would also...
  2. T

Of you were part of the kh story

Sorry if my last post offeneded anybody i didn't know about the sections of the froum.But letts try this again. If you were pat of the stroy what would your's be? My Name is Righker. Two years ago I was just a 15 year old kid on my island fishing, when a big stom blew me off my world a landed...
  3. T

If you were part of the kingdom hearts story

if you were part of the kingdom hearts story what would your's be. My Name is Righker one day while fishing near my island i was caught up in a storm. when i awoke i thought i was dead. but it was wores. I was in the dungeon of a castle belonging to a man named Ansem. He called me the last...
  4. T

i hope yall know this

i ve never seen this brought up but everyone knows about the movies you see if u leave the new game load game screen alone for a minute on both games, right?
  5. T

thoughts on kh2 & 3, trust me u want to read this

ok i don't know about everyone else, but i was kind of disapointed in some aspects of kh2. for one i liked the old gummie system, i don't know why i just don't. it was also way too easy to beat, come on beating the game at lvl 50 just sucks. and i also didn't like all the hints, i prefere to...
Back