• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Search results

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
  1. N

Fanfiction ► Light and Dark Unite

Update soon, anonymous! I wanna read another good chappy! One question, how long is this fic gonna be? I'm just curious.
  2. N

Fanfiction ► Fading Light....Growing Darkness.

I think it's good! It is a little short, but that's ok! Make them a little longer. Also,towards the middle, it kinda got a little confusing. You can fix that right?
  3. N

Can't help it, ....eggs are calling to...me...hypnotizin me with read swirly eyes.... must resist urge to...... they are too cute... I can't help it *goes to get another egg* On another note, get another chappy soon!
  4. N

Right, still getting used to Anonymous's new name. Sorry sora212 if this is spam. So when is it gonna start?
  5. N

What? I don't understand. ^^^^ Never mind. I justgot it. Hope you write iy soon!
  6. N

Sounds interesting to me. I can't wait to read it ^.^!!!! And I will read it because I love plots like that.
  7. N

Ooh, that's great!!! Hey Goldie, if it makes you feel better, I AM a geek <.<! It's sad, but true. Well, update soon, Anonymous.
  8. N

Good luck, Anonymous! I am rooting for ya. Does that mean you aregonna stop the story? I know that anythingyou do will be great, but I am really enjoying this. I will support you 100 percent nomatter what you choose. I hope that you will finish, though.
  9. N

Oh, well, I thought it was great. But if you thought youcould do better, then I say go for it ^.^ !!! I don't know your true potential, but I thought it was great!!
  10. N

I am lost and have no idea whatyou are talking about. Sorry if your talking to Golden x Heart. Sometimes I can't tell. Oh, I gottaleave for a minute. I am making cornbrea and taking out trash. Ihope you update soon ^.^ !!!
  11. N

Yeah,I did find that a little, ummm, odd. About the last hint, did Xigbar or Zexion say that. Maybe he did become whole again. Pretty sad if that is what it is. To be living in a dead way. To be nonexistentant. Then when you finally , truely live again,you die. that's sad. Crazy theory here,but...
  12. N

Fanfiction ► Pyromaniac - Axel

Nice chappy,very descriptive! I see you used DD in this, and Riku's here *man,that reminds of that part,oh no I'm crying* I'm glad Axel's okay, and Roxas is safe with Riku.
  13. N

What, noooo! You really want to make me cry again? Oh, well,I don't mind crying. I just can't wait to read it. Now, if Axel were to appearout of nowhere and get killed, then I would be really upset. I hope that doesn't happen.
  14. N

Wow, an awesome fight scene. That was really good!!! Epic eskimos (my new phrase instead of oh my gosh or darn it, like it?),you used a cliffie. Why did you do that? Why!!!!!! Well, anonymous, that's a cool name. It's gonna take some getting used to, though. For the record, I didn't think that...
  15. N

Fanfiction ► One Sky, One Destiny...

Ooh, nice story. I am really enjoyingyour other fic.I just found this one. I really like your wring style. It flows nicely. Good job ^.^!!!
  16. N

Hope you were just kidding about that. I would hate to see the fic stop because of some n00b >=( !!! Well, I hope the whole spammer situation gets figured out soon. Still, waiting patiently for the next chappy *sweat* While I am waiting, I will reread the story!!
  17. N

Fanfiction ► Pyromaniac - Axel

ok, take your time. I can't wait to read the next chappy ^.^!!!! Well, i haven't checked this thread in a while. Well, get the chappy soon!
  18. N

Yeahnees, a new chapter soon!!! BTW, BHKiller, did you put your title as Aciedental Hypocrite because your name was aginst what you love? Like you said earlier, you were an accidental hypocrite?
  19. N

Don't spam BHKiller's fanfic. Its rude. I hope that you update soon, BHKiller!!! I am looking forward to see what happens.
Back