• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Search results

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
  1. J

KH2 is good. ...but only the jap. version.

It was fine to me...
  2. J

Easy way of leveling up?

Yea they are weak still fight them though..there are like a billion of em so it adds up...i just kept going through the whole level and in like 3 or 4 hours i was level 89 from 47 so it works
  3. J

When did you first get...

King mickey: i never played as him...i didnt even know about it until i beat it. Anti form:Beast's castle fighting xaldin or whatever his name was.
  4. J

GRrrrrrrr

It got a 9 from game informer..and there usally pretty hard to impress...they make fun of like everything...but they didnt to kh2 so who knows....screw the nah sayers as long as you like it then its all good.
  5. J

Hades Paradox Cup

Damn...i dont think i wanna unlock it anymore...j/k sounds fun...my damn drive forms are to weak at the moment...damnit...
  6. J

KH2's difficulty?

Proud mode is the only one that is hard to me....its a bitch...
  7. J

titan cup?

Yea man it did thanks i finished that place...but theres nothing new tournement wise.
  8. J

titan cup?

I cant find the last page to it...Everyone here says its at agrabah((i think thats right)) i checked the journal..and it shows i got it...so i dont know im confused:confused:
  9. J

New and old

Hey yea so ive finally got on these boards...ive been a fan of kingdom hearts since it came out. All time fav. but i just now started using the boards..i never before hand because i was just lazy but yea just saying hey.:D
  10. J

titan cup?

im having this same problem. The guide just plain sucks i mean it doesnt even have all the weapons anyone in your party can get...i think brady games did a crap job this time. But yea i beat the one were you have to talk to hades to fight in it and it didnt give me crap..
Back