• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Search results

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
  1. I

Sephiroth easier in KH2?

I notied that Sephiroth seems to be getting wimpy. In KH, I was fihting him at level 78, and one hit brought down 3/4 of my life. With this new sephiroth i tried to take him at level 34 and almost beat him. What's going on?:confused::D
  2. I

I am in need of recourse.

I have just about beat KH2 on easy mode with not nearly everything in the game. Will someone please give me, i dont know, GUIDELINES on what to do next on proud mode. You know, like tell me basically what I should focus on completing etc so this time i dont sadly rush!:mad: :(
  3. I

Can someone tell me some side quest stuff?

Other than beating worlds, are there any other missions you can do. Im on the titan cup, and I dont think its the last cup so are there others?:confused:
  4. I

Can somebody tell me when (not how) KH2 ends?

I'm at the nobody castle place an I was wondering if this is the end, or if their is more to do like get rid of the heartless. I'm worried cause I have'nt done all the worlds yet.:(
  5. I

Can somebody tell me when (not how) KH2 ends?

I'm at the nobody castle place an I was wondering if this is the end, or if their is more to do like get rid of the heartless. I'm worried cause I have'nt done all the worlds yet.:(
  6. I

I do not get the drive shortcuts

In KH2, I equipped that valor shortcut so you can go to valor form by pressing triangle, but I have'nt seen the option appear. I dont understand it because I had donald and goofy in my party. Could someone explain?:confused:
Back