• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Search results

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
  1. E

Game Comparison

Which do you think is harder: KHI on Expert mode or KHII on Proud mode Just curious!
  2. E

Repeated, I know...but....

I know there are tons of threads about this, but I've taken all the advice from the threads and it's still just not working for me. I am using Peter Pan, just as recommended, but I can't get the amount of orbs required for my journal! I've gotten a max of 3396, with still leaves about 1600 to...
  3. E

Conclusion.

Hi everyone, I'm relatively new the boards, but I just feel like I need to talk about my experiences with KH2 with those who might agree or disagree with me! I can tell this to my family all I want and they won't have a clue what I'm talking about, so I thought I would bounce some things off...
  4. E

Different Endings?

Hey guys, two questions. 1.) Are their different endings on Standard mode and Proud mode? 2.) Are their different SECRET endings on Standard mode and Proud mode?
  5. E

Game Grid

Hey kiddies! Either I've been staring at this for too long, or I'm not as hard core as I like to think I am, but I CANNOT get through the game grid automatic maze in Space Paranoids. I'm sure I'm making this way more complicated than it needs to be. Any tips? I'm anxious to move on... Thanks! ER
Back