• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Search results

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
  1. H

Fanfiction ► Sora and Leon

Alright, in this fan fiction Sora goes to Hallow Bastion where all the FF peeps are (in KH2 of course), and Sora doesnt remember Leon. So, right now, Sora entered the house where they are right now... Sora:Hi Everyone! Cid:Hey Sora Sora:Hi Cid! Aries:We missed you very much! Yuffie:Whats...
  2. H

Glide problems

Like you guys said, I lvled up to lvl 2 with Final Form. And I still cant get glide. I need it for sephorith.
  3. H

Glide ability.

I REALLY want the glide ability, and I dont know what lvl I get it or ect. How do I get the ability. I am lvl 61.
  4. H

English and Japanese version of Passion

Do you think that thee opening song of KH2 english is kinda crappy or like it better than the JP one? Post it right here if you want!:D I hate it.
  5. H

Fanfiction ► Kingdom Hearts, Dawn of Darkness

Well......its not really a fan fic. What is it supposed to be anyway? Drama?:/
  6. H

wut didnt u like about kh2

ITS TOO EASY! Thats what ticks me off!:mad:
  7. H

Fanfiction ► Hungry to crazy Sora

While I was bored and playing Tomb Raider Legend, I was thinking of making a fan fic to make. I say its pretrty funny, but, if you think its dumb, thats alright, people has a right to state any opinion. Here it is: -Sora, Donald, Goofy are at the crossroads to that castle- Sora:You know, we...
  8. H

What was your saddest part in KH2? (Possible spoilers)

None really. I would say the only one is when Namine and Roxas dissapeared.
  9. H

Official "I got Kingdom Hearts 2" Thread!

I got Kingdom Hearts 2 on the first day it came out in America. Which is March 28 06
  10. H

1000 Heartless battle

This is a battle with 1000 Heartless! http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=iTcQ0eHrfaI&search=1000%20Heartless IN 4 minutes, all gone!
  11. H

Hello!

Hello! I am myself as all of you a Kingdom Hearts fan. I have all the Kingdom Hearts games that are real, including KH2. Also, I love to chat about the game!:)
Back