• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Search results

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
  1. D

The world that never was glitch

in the first kingdom hearts some perverts also sed that wen ur in destiny islands you cud c selphies undies.... god... ppl make everthing perverted...
  2. D

secret codes!!

i found this website right... and it tells you all this stuff on how you can get infinte life and munny and get these items and blah... but how do you actually redeem them?? oh ya heres teh website... idk if this is even true or not...
  3. D

questions!!!

leveling up your forms i get... but how can you actually jump, run, glide, or w/e even wen ur not in that certain form?? someone shed some light on my confusion!! :P
  4. D

lEVELING uP??

wuts the fastest way to level up in everything??? i.e. soras, drives, etc.....
  5. D

goddess of fate

kk coolioest.... thanks fo the helps
  6. D

goddess of fate

wut level wwere u guys in??
  7. D

goddess of fate

whose the last guy u gotta defeat?? and how come theres soo many mini games for the underworld?? all ive unlocked are the tournaments but theres still 3 or 4 that say ?????.!! wut are they anyways?
  8. D

goddess of fate

well not so sure if theres another post... bUT!!! i need help... wuts the easiest way to win this whole thing?? and wut enemies will u encounter in each match?? ive been working on it forever and the most ive gone through is match 6..... yess its disappointing :P
  9. D

Xigbar ---->

help me out!!! ive equipped every single ability i have and i have all my slots filled with items....... i just cant beat the dang guy!!! 1. wut keyblade did u use? 2. wut do u suggest on doing? 3. wut do i do!!!!
  10. D

KH2 INTRO Hi Quality FMV English!!!

OMG OMG OMG i finally was able to see that stupid intro on the link u originally had... and i worked. and. i. loved. it. thank. you.!!!
  11. D

bummer..... wut if you divide the file in half or w/e :P so it'll be smaller!!! hahahahha....
  12. D

okey dokey... lol still waiting fo the youtube..... is it teh same intro as the jap one?
  13. D

ya i new that u had a link on the first page i meant the youtube. my bad :P put the link to youtube wen ur done!!! thx!! :)
  14. D

can someone put up a link to the intro?
  15. D

.:Roxas's:. English Youtube Video Collection

oh snap, sorry wrong thread.... but in case u wanna can u put the link to the intro? for youtube?
  16. D

.:Roxas's:. English Youtube Video Collection

soooo hows gunna put it on youtube?? well whoever is can u put a link also??
  17. D

did i ever tell u how much UR THE BOMB. DIGGITY.
  18. D

is there any possible way to put it on youtube? or somethin else besides filefront? it aint workin for me...
  19. D

please!!

that link for the youtube doesnt even work :P
Back