• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Search results

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
  1. A

Kh2 Ending -english Na-

Ok .. Thanks ... Atleast It Helps A Little ... Kinda Takes A Long Time To Load Though ... Is This The Na Regular Ending ... Because The Other Ending Don't Show Sora And Riku Talking At All?
  2. A

Kh2 Ending -english Na-

Does Anyone Know A Link Where I Can Watch The Ending And/or The Secret Ending In English Or With Subtitles In Kingdom Hearts 2. If Anyone Could ... It Would Be Nice And Thanks For Advance !!!
  3. A

Drive Forms

Yeah... I Just Unlocked The Kingdom Hearts Door ... Do I Need To Be In A Certain Place Where I Drive Or Anywhere In Twtnw?
  4. A

Drive Forms

I ALREADY GOT TO THAT PART ... AND I USED THE DRIVE FORM LIKE 10 TIMES ALREADY BUT STILL HAVE NOT GOTTEN FINAL FORM.... BUT THANKS FOR THE HELP ... ILL CONTINUE TO DRIVE
  5. A

Drive Forms

WHICH CUTSCENE ARE YOU TALKING ABOUT? THE ONE IN THE BEGINNING OF TWTNW OR WHEN YOU FIGHT XEMNAS FOR THE FIRST TIME IN MEMORY'S SKYSCRAPER?
  6. A

Drive Forms

I Know I Am Supposed To Drive In Twtnw But Can I Do Obtain Teh Final Form In Another World. ... And Also, Do I Need To Beat Twtnw Or Can I Get It Right After I Land In Twtnw. The Strategy Guide Says Complete Memory's Skyscraper But What Does That Mean.
  7. A

Drive Forms

All My Other Forms, Except Final Because I Don't Have It, Are All At Level 5 And It Won't Let Me Level Up Any Higher. Does Anyone Know How To Help Me Please.
  8. A

Drive Forms

DO I HAVE TO BE IN TWTNW OR ANYWHERE. ALSO, CAN I DO THIS AS SOON AS I ENTER TWTNW OR DO I HAVE TO COMPLETE IT?
  9. A

Drive Forms

* (partial Spoiler) * Does Anyone Know How To Help Me. I Have Valor, Wisdom, And Master Form All At Level 5 But It Won't Let Me Get To Its Next Level. I Know Each One Can Get To Level 7 But On The Status Screen, It Says 0 Exp Till Next Level. Also, How Do You Get Final Form, And Where Can You...
  10. A

Easy Form Level-up

FUR REAL.... CALM DOWN ... ITS NOT A SPOILER ITS JUST HELPING OTHERS LEVEL UP THEIR DIFFERENT FORMS A QUICK AND EASY WAY.
  11. A

Easy Form Level-up

YOU SHOULDN'T REALLY WORRY ABOUT GOING INTO ANTI-FORM SORA BECAUSE I THINK HE'S STILL PRETTY COOL. IN FACT GOING ANTI-FORM IS RARE AND THE BEST PART IS HIS COMBOS AND AGILITY. YOU ALL SHOULD TRY OUT THE TECHNIQUE TO LEVEL UP YOUR FORMS, IT REALLY WORKS AND I WAS ABLE TO GET ALL OF THEM INTO...
  12. A

Easy Form Level-up

yea well i got there within 10 hours so i don't know ... i still think this is a good strategy for people looking to level-up their drive forms early in the game
  13. A

Who do you think is the hottest-looking Square KH character?

I Would Have To Say Kairi All The Way. But For Square-enix .... Yuna On Ffx-2
  14. A

Easy Form Level-up

YEA WELL FOR THE PEOPLE WHO ARE ONLY ABOUT 10 HOURS IN ON THE GAME, I LIKE MY STRATEGY BECAUSE YOU BASICALLY HAVE UNLIMITED DRIVE GAUGE.
  15. A

Easy Form Level-up

If You Are Trying To Level Up Your Valor/wisdom/master Form... I Figured Out A Trick On How To Fill Up Your Drive Gauge In Less Than 10 Sec. First Off You Need To Go To Hercules Colisseum And Finish The First Underground Tournament. After That You Should Notice That Your Drive Gauge Is Maxxed...
  16. A

Master Form

Does Anyone Know How To Get Master Form. Some People Say They Got Just Randomly But Others Say Your Valor And Wisdom Form Have To Be Both At Lv 7. Does Anyone Know How To Get It?
  17. A

Kh2: Strategy Guide

Does Anyone Know The Difference Between The Limited Edition Stratgey Guide And The Regular One. And Is The Limited Edition Worth The Extra $10.00?
  18. A

Torn Pages ?

I Have All Five Of The Torn Pages... I Have Poohs House, The Bumble Bee Thing But The Pink Guy Keeps On Hiding So I Can't Talk To Him, And I Have Eeyores Place But Nothings There And When I Enter The Book, The Pages Don't Go In... Please Help
  19. A

Alternate Ending

Does Anyone Know A Site Where I Can Download The Secret Ending In Kh?
  20. A

kingdom hearts 3

Does Anyone Know If A Kingdom Hearts 3 Is Going To Be Coming Out. Any Rumors?
Back