• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Search results

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
  1. Ventus ♡

Square Enix teases Kingdom Hearts Missing Link

Oh yeah, I forgot the game was supposed to be like Pokemon Go, huh? That'll be pretty fun. I play Pokemon Go everyday. It's relaxing, so I bet KHML will be a nice experience as well. Maybe I can even get some of my friends into it. :)
  2. Ventus ♡

Who’s your favorite character from each trio?

Destiny: Kairi. I used to hate her as a kid (because I had a crush on Sora lmao) but she's grown a lot on my and is my overall 2nd fav character in the franchise for years now. At some point, she was my absolute fav but that title's been taken by Ven now. She's just so cute and sweet, and I love...
  3. Ventus ♡

Super Groupies launches new Kingdom Hearts 20th Anniversary collection!

They're cute, though I wish they all had a bit more color. I preordered a couple Ven items though. I still regret forgetting to preorder any of the Kairi ones from the previous collab, so I just bit the bullet this time around.
  4. Ventus ♡

The character that you hope to explore more of their story in the new Saga?

Ven. I want him to remember and interact with people from his past, especially Marluxia.
Back