• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Search results

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
  1. S

Small Worlds...

I've just got Kingdom Hearts 2, and I'm up to Trons world, but somethings irritated me. Doe's anyone else think that the worlds in KH2 are ALOT smaller then thos in KH? I mean I completed Agrabah in about 30 mins?!?!?! and the end boss in it was absolutely crap!!!! Did anyone else think so? I...
  2. S

What Annoys Me...

Doe's it annoy anyone else that the worlds are stupidly short compared to KH1? I mean you only really need to spend about 40mins to and hour on each world in KH2, i've just done Agrabah on KH2 for the first time and it shocked me how small it was I really thought that Pete was going to release...
  3. S

Steamboat willy....

I got up to the bit where you finish fighting young Pete. Yeah I had just been playing football and it's been raining so had to make myself all clean like for her! :) I like long showers!
  4. S

Shadow Form.....

I've pretty much only just got this game and it will probabley explain it later but I was just curious....When in the Mulan world and you go to warn the general that the bad guy(can't remember his name) is still alive, you get into a fight by the front gates. Now I decided to transform and I...
  5. S

Steamboat willy....

We've just completed this world, but I still don't get it...My girlfriend was playing on it while I was in the shower and skipped all the scenes so she does'nt know. All she said was that she had to jump through some puppet stands and fight things?!?!? Can anyone help me please?
Back