• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Search results

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
  1. S

KH2's difficulty?

Yeah, I know there have been many threads saying "OMG kh2 is easy" but what do you really think? there have been a lot of complaints about how easy the game is, but i think a little differently. has anyone else died multiple times at organization boss fights? also, the newer nobodies tend to...
  2. S

Roxas's Story

After the whole "6 days" of playing as Roxas, what did you think, or feel? edit: the spoiler box is for those of you who haven't played it yet
  3. S

What are those..

What are those extra worlds (with the keyholes above them)? You can see them in this video http://youtube.com/watch?v=2_KbU-N1D0g it's by maverick btw. there might be some spoilers if you don't know what all the confirmed worlds are.. sorry if this is a stupid question
  4. S

What's the item...

that you have to get while playing roxas in order to complete jiminy's journal?
  5. S

Update on IGN

since some people are unaware of this, there are 6 ENGLISH videos on ign's kh2 page. http://media.ps2.ign.com/media/550/550308/vids_1.html
  6. S

When will you get KH2?

i'm getting mine on the 29th...
  7. S

SE's KH2 site...

when are they going to update it? the last time they did was november 5th...
  8. S

Gummi Ship

In the first kh, remember how you get all the good gummi building material after you've traveled through all the worlds? is it going to be like that kh2 too?
  9. S

What have you been doing while waiting?

There have probably been a few threads like this one, but none of them seem to be alive anymore, so what have you been doing while waiting for the game? I have been digging up as many trailers and pieces of information (not spoilers) as I can.
Back